While iTunes is not a requirement to run Duet, it's likely some of the required drivers were not installed properly during Duet's installation process and iTunes can help with that. We need to make sure it's the iTunes version from Apple's website and not the one from the Microsoft Store. Could you please follow these steps to install iTunes and see if that makes any difference?
- If installed, please uninstall iTunes from your PC
- Open this link: https://www.apple.com/itunes
- Scroll down to "Looking for other versions?" and click on "Windows"
- Scroll back up and you should now see a "Download iTunes for Windows now (64 bit)" button
- Install this version and restart your PC
- Connect the iPad to the PC and open Duet on the iPad – make sure you're using an Apple-certified or MFI cable
- Alternatively, you can use this direct link to download iTunes from Apple's website: https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/win64
If this didn't help, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org – our specialists are ready and happy to help further!